I was recently accepted into HBS's Program for Leadership Development. I will begin the program in late November. I am from a creative background and therefore my knowledge of basic finance, accounting, stock market etc., is very sparse. I would like to learn from the ground up the language so that I can be ahead of the game and understand the basic parameters of finance when I attend.
New York, NY 10012
Student grade level:
Would like lessons to begin:
Within a few days
Preferred lesson location:
Finance Tutoring & Teaching opportunities available in New York, NY starting at $25-$50/hr.
- Apply to become a tutor listed on Wyzant to help this student and other students in your community
- Work with a variety of students in your best subjects
- Spend more time teaching and less time administering
- Set your own hours while you help students learn the subjects you love to teach
- A love of learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in a variety of disciplines
- Passion for helping others learn and succeed
- Set your own rate (most tutors charge between $30-60/hour)
- Commission fee is only 20-40% compared to the 60-80% that traditional tutoring companies take.
- Upon submission, your application will be reviewed to ensure quality before becoming active.
- You'll receive an initial response within 48 hours of submission.