Position Title: Registered Dietitian
Caton Manor is looking for a registered dietitian to fill a role in a skilled nursing facility setting. Our ideal candidate is organized, interested in management positions, and committed to maintaining high standards. Working with our company, you can expect flexible shifts, PTO, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, a competitive salary and much much more! We pride ourselves on a reputation for quality long-term care. Limited opportunities available, apply today!
- Interview residents and/or families to complete nutritional assessments
- Provide diet education to residents and families as needed
- Attend care plan meetings to collaborate care with the resident, families, and the Interdisciplinary Team
- Facilitate weight processes, monitor for weight changes, and report at weekly at-risk meetings
- Assess and recommend nutrition interventions related to wounds, tube feeding, and dialysis
- Current state dietetic licensure
- CDR credentials
- Responsible and compassionate with outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Experience supervising kitchen staff in a nursing home setting preferred, but not required
Preferred Skills: Problem-solving skills, interest in a future management role, experience with Point, Click, Care platform.
- Per the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) guidelines, COVID-19 vaccines, or an approved vaccination exemption, are mandatory and are a requirement to work in our community. We do offer the COVID-19 vaccination at no cost to our employees..
Benefits: 401k, health, life, vision, and dental insurance, 20 total days PTO (paid time off) in the first year, flexible schedule, overtime pay, DailyPay, premium holiday pay, disability insurance, wellness plans, sign-on bonus for full-time nursing employees, Employee referral bonus and stability in the strong leadership/management team who strives & achieves customer service excellence with dedicated staff qualifications.
Call to Action: If you're ready to join a vibrant team with opportunities for growth, click the apply button to start your application, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Caton Manor is an equal opportunity employer that promotes a drug-free workplace.