Are you looking for a dynamic work environment which compensates you on success? Then look no further because Hand and Stone wants to talk to you!!
We are in search of a Sales Associate with potential growth opportunities for a long term role in a stable and positive environment. Our Sales Associates are our main customer service representatives through both face-to-face and phone interaction with our clients. As the liaison between our clients and our certified massage therapists/licensed estheticians, our sales associates schedule all of the service appointments. Most importantly, this position entails selling memberships and upselling services and gift cards to our clients.
You MUST have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE with excellent COMMUNICATION and SALES skills to join our team!
- Meet membership sales goals
- Communicate sales promotions and service options with clients
- Schedule/Confirm appointments and balance the daily appointment book
- Greet and check-in/out clients before/after their appointment
- Learn about our products and services for effective, clear communication
- Execute the daily operational tasks, day-to-day goals and priorities assigned by management
- Uphold store cleanliness standards in the entire spa
- Communicate the continually changing schedule and operational needs with coworkers
- Communicate with both massage therapists and estheticians to maximize the appointment book
- Computer data entry
- Sales experience with proven results; membership sales is a plus
- Capability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and some holidays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A fast learner, with a positive attitude; remain calm in fast pace environment
- Computer proficiency; knowledge of retail/appointment booking computer systems is a plus
- A strong team player with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Exceptional with organizing and prioritizing; attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Critical thinking skills, including customer conflict resolution
- Have reliable transportation to/from work
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years in sales
- Experience using Zenoti Spa computer software
We offer hourly-rate pay with competitive commissions and bonuses. There is also the potential for position growth to a lead sales associate position.
To join our team, please submit a resume!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Pay: We offer generous compensation/commission for sales results on top of hourly wages earned. Bonus is also awarded several times a year for sales challenges as well as points which are awarded weekly and can be used towards product and or services!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location