Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:
025413 Fork Lift Driver- 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Shift (Open)
Are you ready to be part of something big? Greif is thrilled to announce the opening of our cutting edge Corrugated Sheet and Box manufacturing facility right here in the heart of Dallas, Texas!
We are seeking experienced Fork Lift Drivers for all Shifts to join our Manufacturing team for our soon to be opened State of the Art 350,000+ sq. ft. Corrugated Sheet and Box manufacturing facility. The Fork Lift Truck driver will Operate a powered industrial fork truck to lift, deliver or stack bales of corrugated sheets or boxes from conveyor lines into trailers or staging area.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy from Day 1:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Eligible to accrue up to 80hrs of vacation
- 10 paid holidays
- Monthly Production Incentives
- 401K company contribution (3%) + Additional Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts website
- Much more
Other benefits subject to a waiting period:
- Tuition assistance program (up to $5,250 p/yr)
- Profit-sharing plan
- Paid Parental leave
- Operate forklift to load or unload shipments in delivery trucks.
- Receive and track shipments.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders, pulling materials, packing boxes, and placing orders in the delivery area.
- Label and stockpile shipments according to size, shape, and type.
- Promotes clean shipping supply area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Record and manage all impaired or damaged merchandise items.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Routine quality checks on finished products.
- Provides quality service by following organization standards.
- Follow safety regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience & Skills Required
- Typically possesses 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Good physical stamina and manual dexterity.
- Ability to work with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran._ For more information read Greif’s Equal Opportunity Policy._
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.26 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
Work Location: In person