Manager, Strategic Initiatives , Integrated Income Solutions at Prudential
Prudential Annuities is seeking talented candidates for the position of Manager, Strategic Initiatives
on the Integrated Income Solutions team. As a member of the team, you will work closely with the Annuities senior leadership team to develop and commercialize new strategic solutions.
- Project ownership of one or more processes, reports, procedures or products
- Represent team on cross-functional project deliverables where Integrated Income Solutions team has analytical or procedural expertise
- Research, evaluate and prioritize different market opportunities and technologies
- Collaborate across the enterprise to develop strategies for new products, components and distribution outlets
- Structure and build quantitative and qualitative/conceptual analyses
- Interpret and identify implications of relevant data or analyses
- Help develop presentation materials for senior management
- Participate in internal and external interviews with stakeholders
- Assist with development of robust business cases and strategic rationale for investments
- 5+ years of business experience at a management consulting firm, at an internal consulting/corporate strategy team, in an investment banking division (M&A, Coverage, Capital Markets, Equity Research), or in FinTech preferred
- Able to drive projects forward with limited oversight
- Able to connect dots/see patterns across projects and the organization
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills; ability to manage multiple priorities work
- Highly analytical with ability to synthesize data into engaging narratives
- Excellent presentation, communication and persuasive writing skills
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Demonstrate a high level of personal initiative, setting and achieving challenging goals
- MBA a plus
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.