McLean Dermatology and Skincare Center is a dermatology practice located in McLean, Virginia, a suburb located 10 minutes outside of Washington, D.C. Our providers specialize in adult and pediatric dermatology, cosmetic dermatology, and skin cancer surgery. One of our dermatologists is on maternity leave so we're looking for a board-certified dermatologist to join us until mid January.
The mission of our owner, Dr. Talakoub, known to her patients as Dr. Lily, is to provide each patient with comprehensive care that is tailored to his or her individual needs. The goal of bringing on a locum tenens physician is to address the high demand for adult and pediatric dermatologic care while one of our team members is out temporarily. There is potential for this position to grow into a long-term role, as our patient volume is growing.
The office is 100% electronic. Clinical support is provided by medical assistants and registered nurses.
Learn more about our practice at www.mcleanskin.com.
Job Type: Temporary
- Commonwealth of Virginia Medicine & Surgery License (Required)
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative