Human Resources Coordinator job in Sharonville, OH
Are you looking to grow your Human Resources background? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you! Ajilon Professional Staffing is a specialized division of the world’s largest human services firm. Ajilon places office professionals in temporary and direct hire roles with some of Cincinnati’s top companies. Our global capabilities combined with our local touch make us the perfect resource for you in your career search.
We are currently recruiting for a HUMAN RESOURCES position.
As a Human Resources Generalist, your responsibilities include:
- Record-keeping, Data Entry and Reporting - Maintains a variety of confidential records and reports regarding associates, tracking of personnel information, electronically (HRIS) and files.
- Associate Benefits – Onboards new associates and assists employees in answering benefit related questions. Maintains information and informs payroll with regard to associates who are off work. Facilitates billing and works with finance to pay bills.
- Resourcing- Coordinates hourly associate recruiting & selection
- Creates Requisitions, Job Descriptions, Internal Postings and External ads, as necessary.
- Manages recruitment process coordination and logistics, both internal and external, including entering and maintaining data.
- Sources and qualifies external candidates, as necessary
- Conducts background checks and coordinates pre-employment physicals and drug screens
- Maintains required Affirmative Action Plan files and records and compliance activities.
- Conducts E-Verify and candidate background queries
- Make job offers as necessary
- Onboarding – Onboards new hourly associates, coordinating welcome, forms, training, introductions, etc. Complete all paperwork and compliance requirements with regard to hiring.
- Employee Relations - Coordinates facility and associate special events. Liaises with vendors with regard to wellness, vending, uniforms, etc.
- EH&S – Coordinates record-keeping, logistics and training for EH&S Manager.
- Payroll – Maintains associates time and attendance data and liaises with payroll as necessary.
- HR Program Support– Provide assistance to various HR Programs, including Performance Management, Recognition, Training, Wellness, etc.
- Engage in continuous improvement for processes included in and adjacent to job role. Recognize and resolve customer satisfaction issues (both internal and external).
- Follow safe work practices by attending all required EH&S training, reporting safety incidents and near misses on a timely basis and maintaining the goal of “zero” lost time incidents.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources.
- Minimum of three year’s experience as a Human Resource Administrator or Coordinator in a manufacturing environment.
- Extremely well developed organizational skills, ability to work with close attention to details.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to function independently as well as be an effective member of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel with the ability to create documents and spread sheets.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to handle and successfully complete multiple priorities, work well under pressure, have excellent time management, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Possess personal characteristics of confidentiality, professionalism, confidence, decision-making ability, commitment to high standards and strong commitment to team approach
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint.
- Proficient in use of HRIS, Recruiting software
- Experience in Unionized work environment
If you are interested in this Human Resources Job, please apply by submitting your resume for immediate consideration.
Please register with us atwww.ajilon.comto be considered for this and future available Human Resources Generalist jobs!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 to $22.00 /hour