Carousel Motor Group is seeking a Quick Lane Service Advisor who consults with customers on service needs and recommends service and maintenance as necessary. Driving owner loyalty is a key factor in the role of Quick Lane Service Advisor. Other responsibilities include departmental profitability, productivity and utilization of the shop, meeting time commitments to customers, vehicle function testing, verification of repair quality, labor and parts sales, customer relations and work area housekeeping.
At Carousel Motor Group our mission is simple:
to create customers for life. Our core values include: community, service and integrity. These values represent who we are and what we do. Carousel Motor Group is comprised of 11 automotive dealerships and 1 motor sport dealership.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discount programs
- Valid in-state driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Sales and customer service experience
- General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operation
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Proven follow up and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret written information and instructions
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled