Who we’re looking for:
We are currently seeking to hire a HR/Payroll Assistant to our HR Team.
Knowledge, skills, and qualifications:
- 1-3 years of payroll experience
- Human resource experience preferred, but training will be provided
- ADP Payroll Plus knowledge preferred, but not required
- Very strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Process payroll by inputting employee data changes, reviewing time worked for accuracy and noting manager approvals, entering miscellaneous pay for commissions/bonuses and other payroll related data accurately and timely for each payroll frequency
- Prepare related periodic payroll reports for management and accounting general ledgers.
- Distribute payroll to various company locations for timely delivery to employees.
- Assist employees with pay and tax related questions and system self-service features.
- Generate payroll related employee benefit reports and data files for third-party vendors.
- Process benefit related enrollment changes for insurance and retirement plans.
- Coordinate with third-party vendors and process employee Cobra and Workers Compensation claims. Training will be provided.
- Advise employees regarding eligibility and coverage for programs such as health, dental, group life, long and short-term disability, retirement and such other benefit plans.
- Oversee background checks and new hire/termination paperwork
- Handle all government and regulatory compliance reporting
- Collect and analyze data for a variety of human resources projects
- Oversee employee credentialing
- Maintain employee files
- Assist in recruitment and selection of employees
- Conduct employee orientation and open enrollment
How to apply:
To be considered, please email your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- payroll: 3 years (Required)
- human resources: 3 years (Required)