PRIME STOP WISNER FRONT OF STORE RETAIL COORDINATOR
About Prime Stop:
Prime Stop is a 24hour convenience store built on the foundation of service and honesty. Prime Stop, formerly known as Wisner West, was started by Herb and Kathy Albers of Wisner in 1989 to meet the needs of the agricultural industry in the Wisner area. Over the past 31 years Prime Stop has become an integral part of the Wisner community. We pride ourselves in being involved in the community and encourage our staff to do the same. In addition to offering gas and diesel Prime Stops offers snacks, drinks and to go food from our kitchen. One of our passions at Prime Stop is the beef industry. Prime Stop showcases beef on the menu everyday including Prime Rib sandwiches on Fridays. Prime Stops are also located in Wayne, and Norfolk, Nebraska. As we continue to grow and serve our various communities we hope to continue to add more leaders to our Prime Stop Team!
Position Description: Supervise employees and handle situations pertaining to both staff and customers. Ensure the best customer service in an efficient and timely manner. To uphold Prime Stops standards in both products and service. To train and nurture employees to help them become the best they can and to foster an environment of fun and outstanding attitudes. To ensure the companies standards of honesty, work ethic, kindness, loyalty and profitability are attained.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Possess a positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit!
- Find creative and fun ways to motivate employees. Lead by example and demonstrate the qualities of positive attitude and professionalism. Train and develop team members and when necessary take appropriate disciplinary action to uphold Prime Stop standards and policies.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of store services, including payment methods, safety standards, cleanliness standards and food court standards.
- Ensure fast, friendly service is delivered at all times.
- Must be able to take and give delegation and ensure follow through on both.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of the various computer/register systems and accounting methods for balancing tills.
- Handle daily supervision of shifts including scheduling, breaks, customer service, and operational flow.
- Develop and maintain product selection and inventory levels through ordering.
- Must be able to schedule shifts and comply with all company policies and safety regulations.
We offer: Competitive wages
Paid Holidays & Paid time off
Opportunities for entrepreneurship
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Wisner, Nebraska
Education: Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree
And/Or Managerial experience
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
- retail management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Wisner, NE 68791 (Required)