+ Please submit link to your digital marketing design portfolio with your resume for consideration - applications without digital portfolio will not be reviewed.
+ Show links to social media accounts you have managed and websites you have worked with.
Autel US is headquartered in Farmingdale, NY and is the North American division of Autel Diagnostics, a leading developer, manufacturer, and marketer of automotive code readers, TPMS service tools, ADAS calibration service tools, automotive and heavy duty diagnostics using Android-based tablets. See the autel.com / maxitpms.com / maxisysadas.com websites as well as the @AutelTools / @AutelTechSupport / @AutelTPMS-USA / @AutelKeyProgram social media pages to see current advertising direction and promotions. We will be following this direction with a constant work flow.
We are looking for a seasoned designer with digital marketing and management experience to support the customer relationship by management efforts to build and retain long-lasting relationships. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Marketing Director and will become a core member of a dynamic and exciting marketing team that evaluates the market, plans marketing goals, implements strategy, and manages critical customer-facing campaigns in multichannel mediums.
40% - SEO expert
30% - Digital content management (video content editing, social content, digital promotion content)
20% - Design ability with Adobe software
10% - Industry focus - High tech or automotive
- Leads the development and execution of digital marketing initiatives
- Designs compelling and commercially viable customer experiences, crossing multiple digital channels.
- Drives strategy and manages execution of Digital Marketing & CRM campaigns across channels, utilizing search marketing (SEA & SEO), email marketing, but also direct mail and telephony channels, aligning the plan to strategic objectives.
- Applies database-marketing skills towards delivering targeted customer marketing campaigns, effectively driving customer acquisition and retention levels and increasing revenue for the business unit.
- Works closely with cross-functional internal teams (from sales to engineering) to develop initiatives and drive digital marketing adoption and best practice sharing.
- Creates, maintains, and executes digital campaigns around sales development efforts, events, product launches, trade shows, contests and any other relevant marketing activities.
- Copy writes and/or copy edits and proofs digital marketing content (search marketing and email campaigns, all website content and updates including non-shopping pages, product descriptions, press releases, editorial placements, collateral, ads, social media site content).
- Through SEM efforts, drives qualified paid and organic traffic via search advertising and page optimization, content editing, blog writing, call-to-action statements, headlines, keyword research and else.
- Strong at PPC and SEO and executing digital campaign creation
- Tracks and quantifies campaign performance. Evaluates core success metrics and ROI, provides and presents results to senior management for all digital marketing efforts, facilitating decision-making and identification of optimization opportunities.
- Command a great working design knowledge of the Adobe suite software including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Working knowledge of product photography as well as video production while using Adobe video editing software to reduce existing video content to smaller size for digital sharing channels.
- The successful candidate has a bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Communications (or related area), with 3-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing and CRM in an international environment.
- Demonstrated aptitude of international campaign planning and execution, editorial content production, time management, project management and budget adherence
- Experience working with creative and design teams, to discuss project revisions.
- Experience working with external website development team, to discuss project revisions or provide new content for website updates, for best public product promotion.
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital ecosystem and how web, CRM, mobile, social, search marketing and e-commerce channels work together to optimize behavior, acquisition and sales development.
- Demonstrated proficiency with multiple channels of paid marketing – SEM, SEO, social, display, affiliate.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in paid marketing and marketing automation.
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written) and able to liaise with internal groups such as IT, operations, sales, controlling and else.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting, web analytics and data analysis.
This position requires the ability to represent and demonstrate the use of Autel products for Autel distributors with a clear understanding of the industry distribution channels. There will be product and industry training to learn and best understand what makes Autel a leading manufacturer.
This is a newly created position with the opportunity to manage projects for the company if proven to be responsible enough to lead the teams responsible for the project development.
- Ability to brain storm rough ideas on your own or with team assistance.
- Technical understanding supported by creative writing ability to best explain easily.
- Take notes from meetings and research then sketch ideas before bringing to computer
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite software (Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and willing to learn new software programs as new projects require new ability.
- Experienced with Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects for video editing
- Experienced with Microsoft software Word / Excel / Powerpoint
- Experienced working with out of office teams and communicating with multiple teams on multiple projects at once.
- Highly proficient using / navigating new types of software and willingness to learn and best understand new technology.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to discuss projects globally as well as patience to ensure projects are completed.
- Must have relevant Bachelor's Degree and submit a resume that shows experience with design proficient work. Sales marketing experience a plus but not necessary.
- Experience using video production and editing software a BIG plus but not necessary. Conduct video projects inside office studio and off site studios with training team assistance to create new product focus content to share publicly.
- Experience creating websites a plus but not necessary.
Autel is focused on Customer Support and helping our large user base of DIY mechanics and professional automotive technicians efficiently use our tools and tablets. Their success is our success. We take very good care of our hard working employees!
Full Time Hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Competitive Compensation commensurate with experience
- Company-paid health insurance (after 60 days)
- 401K Employee Retirement Plan with significant company contribution
Job Type: Full-time
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible