Founded in 1983, Chenbro is a leader in providing technology solutions through design and manufacturing high quality and reliable rackmount system, tower server and PC chassis. Chenbro embraces change to drive innovation to support top tier customers and their successes. We have successfully developed solid brands and adapt to customers their pace. Addition to forge strategic alliances in delivering OEM, ODM and JDM services with top cloud service providers. Chenbro also extends business footprint to datacenters and industrial solutions globally. Our US head office is located at Ontario California with service, sales and product branches in New Jersey and Texas.
This position is onsite and based in Ontario, CA
- Responsible for general human resources and office administration, including workforce planning, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, compensation, benefits, communications, payroll, immigration, training, offices general administration and general people effectiveness programs.
- Participate Corp HR projects and responsible for the communication and execution.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Lead and participate in COVID-19 prevention, general safety, and OSHA, related with Human Resources and General Administration.
- Other administration support, ex employee events, all hands meetings and etc, per assignment.
- Assist Senior Executives per request(s) for critical companywide initiatives.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required
- 6+ years of HR domain experience as HR manager, senior HR generalist, or equivalent role with strong understanding of Federal and State specific employment laws including FMLA, FLSA, State STD plans, Americans with disabilities act and etc.
- Broad knowledge of HR processes and HRIS/ATS software
- Proficient in MS Office and strong analytical skills
- Natural interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong detail-oriented and resourceful mindset
· Bilingual in English/Chinese is required.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- HR domain Human resources: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: In person