Washington(District of Columbia)
Web Services Developer
Duration of Project:
Status – prefer US, LPR, EAD-GC, H1B - No OPT
Interview – Phone then Face to Face possibly Web-ex
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Seeking a seasoned Web Services Developer with experience with multiple programming languages and development environments, AWS and node.js experience, to work on the migration of a large-scale application used across the organization to AWS. The developer will participate in all the steps in the software development life cycle to create and modify the software, following Agile methodologies.
- Develop, modify, or update code used by business units
- Participate in the implementation of multiple web service applications
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field, Master degree is preferred.
- 5+ years in the implementation of large-scale business critical systems / software applications in a Unix environment, using Unix script, Perl or Python.
- AWS experience
- Hibernate framework
- Desired: JAVA, database/SQL, C/C++; knowledge of AWS computing; experience building financial systems; experience in an Agile environment