Comprehensive Eyecare Partners is seeking a data driven individual to join our growing corporate team and bring value and insight along with day to day analytics that are required by our operators and management team to drive value and make informed business decisions across our many locations and business units.
This is an integral role within the Company, with reporting and analytical responsibilities that require a high-level understanding of trends in healthcare, payor reimbursements, multisite statistics including physician metrics. The successful candidate will have the ability to think strategically and offer innovative solutions to the data integrity and tools used to analyze and distribute data to our operators and leadership team.
The FP&A analyst will be located in the Las Vegas corporate office with responsibility for all affiliates that partner with Comprehensive Eyecare Partners.
The primary responsibilities of the FP&A analyst are:
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Build complex financial models that provide insight into strategic initiatives performance and any recommended areas of improvement
- Gather and disseminate operational information and key performance indicators to the administrators, VP of Operations and senior leadership team on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Assist with due diligence of future partnerships and / or acquisitions and analyze trends of clinical utilization and financial performance
- Provide reports to assist with increasing physician productivity by developing reports and datasets that assist with identifying areas of improvement. These areas could include marketing metrics, call center statistics, payor trends and reimbursement changes
- Assist with the annual budgeting process and forecasting of performance during the fiscal year
- Supervise, oversee and develop direct reports (if any/as applicable) in accordance with their job descriptions and in accordance with Company policies and industry best practices.
- Assist with selecting and maintaining reporting tools to ensure they are efficient, timely and can scale with our anticipated growth. We are in the final stages of a data warehouse and we would like to roll out a reporting tool in the near term and would expect the candidate to have proficiency in tools such as PowerBI, Crystal Reports and /or Tableau etc.
As a key member of the corporate team, the FP&A analyst may be required to participate in strategic development initiatives as assigned by the CEO and/or CFO as well as other duties as assigned or requested by the physician leaders, CEO, CFO and Board of Directors.
The candidate will adhere to our mission and values statement and code of conduct and attend all required ethics and compliance training and retraining.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have significant FP&A experience, financial and operational data analysis specifically in the area of healthcare. The candidate must be proficient in such systems as Word, Excel, Pivot tables and PowerPoint presentations as well as data analytics tools which range from Access, SQL and reporting programs that are able to depict and summarize vast amounts of data for end users.
Our expectation is 10 or more years of experience in a relevant data analytics position with a track record of improvements and implementing of technology in a multisite entity with various business units.
College Graduate Required
Certification(s) in relevant field preferred
Compensation based on experience.
Company offers competitive benefits that include paid healthcare along with paid time off
The company has a 401(k) plan and supplemental insurances along with dental and vision plans
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Financial Analysis: 5 years (Preferred)
- Henderson, NV 89012 (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity