- Saturday & Sunday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Part Time - Front Desk with Social Media Skills
This position serves residents by providing information and services. Self-motivated; outgoing; detail oriented; customer service and customer focused individual with excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills including e-mailing, identifying and organizing resources to provide personal service expected by residents.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct business at all times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct.
- Identifies and clarifies residents’ needs and desires; answers questions; gives directions and instructions; develops inventories of services.
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ensuring packages are delivered to the Amazon Hub in the mail room.
- Making keys (key card system) for authorized Owners and valid Leaseholders.
- Coordinating move-in/move-out activities for Owners and Renters.
- Sending out community notifications.
- Assisting renters in the management program with urgent matters.· Assisting on-site vendors servicing Metropolitan or their units.
- Showing prospective buyers/renters to units managed by the Association.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation.
- Perform or assist with any operations as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules. Notify supervisor of unusual equipment or operating problems and the need for additional material and supplies.
- Maintains guest privacy and organization reputation by keeping information confidential.
- Follows safety procedures and maintains a safe work environment.
- Possess great ability to identify potential negative or crisis and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues
- Event coordination and promotion for all Metropolitan event spaces.
- Content management: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management). Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenario
- Possess knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is preferred but not required with relevant work experience.
Knowledge, Experience, Skills & Proficiency
Must possess strong customer service background. One (1) to two (2) years of business experience in similar position preferred.
Computer literacy - Command of information system hardware/software is required. Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Multiple language fluency is desirable.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vision Insurance
- Media/Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- front desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business Management in similar: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Sunday (Required)
- Are you aware that the position is part time with weekends?
Hours per week:
Company's Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19