Girl Scouts of Western Ohio-A Life Changing Career!
Working at Girl Scouts is making a difference. We wake up every day knowing that our work is changing lives—giving girls and young women the tools to empower themselves for a lifetime of leadership.
The Program Manager is responsible for designing, implementing, and developing program opportunities, partners, and resources to support the implementation of the Girl Scout Leadership Experiences (GSLE) in a variety of pathways. This person will support staff and volunteers to ensure regional implementation of the GSLE through the consistent implementation of criteria, resources, and best practices. This person will implement a plan to develop community partnerships to support a progressive, community based GSLE. The hourly rate for this position is $16.83 with a very comprehensive benefits package.
Requirements for the position are:
- Highly organized primarily as it relates to time management and prioritization.
- Very developed written and oral communication skills.
- Skilled in setting expectations and maintaining accountability as it relates to managing projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
- Able to work evenings and weekends.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and functioning vehicle.
- Successful completion of fingerprinting and criminal background check as required by Ohio law.
We’re the preeminent leadership organization for girls, with close to 2.7 million girl and adult members and 112 councils across the country. We've been inspiring girls to achieve their full potential since 1912.
At Girl Scouts, you'll discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, and commitment—and most importantly, a life-changing career. We have an array of opportunities for professionals in fields ranging from accounting, research, and marketing, to information technology, advocacy, fund development, and beyond. Every role contributes to helping girls discover themselves, connect with others, and take action to make the world a better place.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
100% employer paid medical, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability for the individual employee
403(b) retirement program and optional Roth
Flexible spending account and health reimbursement account
Teleworking and flexible schedules available for many positions
Casual dress code
Paid vacation, sick days, and paid holidays