Who is Liveops?
Goodbye long commutes, rigid schedules, and busybody managers. Hello, Liveops.
Liveops connects you to work in customer service as an at-home virtual call center agent. You will find tons of different service opportunities that you can do right from your home, with schedules that work for your life.
Client Overview - Intuit
Liveops is looking for agents interested in using cutting edge technology to provide personalized support for Intuit. As a dedicated Intuit agent, you will use SmartLook to interact with customers via video to provide product support for customers.
The certification class will begin on Monday, September 17, 2018.
Independent contractors earn money in a variety of ways. This opportunity pays for time spent talking on the phone as displayed below.
Non-Peak (May-Dec) 0.23 cents
- Minimal of 20 hours per week = $276 
- Minimal of 25 hours per week = $345 
Peak Season (Jan-April) 0.32 cents/minute
- Minimal of 20 hours per week = $326 
- Minimal of 25 hours per week = $408 
*Non-Peak is paid for all available time and peak time is paid for talk-time.
 Actual earnings may vary depending on call volume, number of calls taken, and other factors. Independent contractors are responsible for expenses and control their profit and loss.
Work the hours you want, when you want!
- Calls for this client come in from Monday – Friday, 8am – 12am ET, with minimal hours available on weekends.
- Peak hours are from Monday – Friday from 3pm – 9pm ET.
- October 1st – December 31st
- 20 hours or more per week. Weekend Dates – October 6th – 7th, 13th - 14th, and 20th*
- 10 hours on Saturday through Sunday Peak Week – October 14th – October 20th*
- During non-peak season agents will be required to commit to a minimum of 6 hours 10/15. * This is a seasonal opportunity starting 9/10/18 and will end 4/15/19.
- Agents will be required to sign a new Statement of Work for Peak season.
Successful agents will have the opportunity to provide services for additional clients after Intuit’s peak season has ended. Opportunities to career path into a position with Intuit will be available for top performing agents.
Are you a good fit for this opportunity?
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience providing technical support for computer software or hardware.
- You have experience taking inbound and outbound calls.
- Smiling face, professional appearance and a helpful attitude.
- Ability to solve problems using resources to effectively solve problems for customers.
- Previous experience using Intuit software programs like TurboTax and QuickBooks preferred.
- You’re comfortable assisting customers via video chat using Intuit’s SmartLook technology.
- A very easy way to connect with customers while displaying in a very small box on the side.
- Intuit will provide a web cam and a wraparound background to attach behind your chair.
- While working the client requires that all agents wear a white polo shirt.
Application and Certification Process
To become an agent the following are required:
- Sign a Statement of Work.
- Pass a background/credit check.
- Complete all certification requirements.
The certification class will begin, Monday, September 17, 2018. Full certification will take 4 weeks.This certification is a combination of required live facilitated sessions and self-led eLearning modules.
- The live facilitated sessions will be offered at the following times: 9-11am, 12-2pm, 5-7pm, 9-11pm ET.
- You will be required to attend 1 session on each Monday, Wednesday and Friday during weeks 1 and 3.* During weeks 2 and 4 of certification you will be taking live calls in which you will be able to invoice your talk-time.
- During this time your business must adhere to the certification schedule and attend all required sessions.
Job Type: Contract
Communication method(s) used: