Innovative Machine Solutions (IMS) has a full-time position available for a machine tool maintenance technician to inspect, maintain, and repair machine tools and motion control systems located at our Mountain View California facility.
- Inspect, maintain and repair Machine Tools.
- Use of various hand tools, power tools, and diagnostic equipment.
- Use of smart phones, tablets, and PCs for communication and documentation.
- Interaction with coworkers, vendors, and customers.
- Follow orders and safely and thoroughly complete work in a timely manner.
- Comply with company and client safety and PPE requirements, as directed, varying by job-site location and task to be performed.
Education and Experience:
- No degree or experience is required, however a desire to learn is. Beneficial education could include: experience, training, and/or degree in machine, mechanical or electrical maintenance, millwright, electrician, mechanic, electronics technician, CNC machine tool maintenance or operator, machinist, or related fields.
- IMS provides training to all employees including but not limited to machining, electrical, mechanical, programming, and safety.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel) preferred, but not required.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Valid California Driver’s License and clean DMV record
- Reliable transportation and proof of automobile insurance
- Fluent in English; speaking, reading, and writing
- Team oriented
- Positive and professional attitude
- Determined and motivated to learn
- Must be a US citizen and able to pass a background check
IMS offers competitive wages, medical/dental benefits, 401k, PTO, and paid holidays.
Job Type: Full-time