The Sales Consultant is responsible for creating a superior customer experience and ensuring every customer interaction is positive and professional by providing expert product knowledge of the brand to generate sales.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES:
- Build long-term recurring relationships with your customer base through your sales technique, product knowledge, and suggestive selling.
- Achieve and exceed sales goals that are consistent with Porsche Design Store sales objectives.
- Achieve and exceed KPI (Key Performance Indicators) such as sales per hour, units per transaction, basket value.
- Stay current with new product developments and market trends.
- Develop problem-solving techniques to handle customer issues.
- Maintain professional relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Assist in loss prevention through awareness and close attention to detail.
- Ability to merchandise using Porsche Design standards and Directives.
- Follow all company and employee policies.
- Complete Daily Assignments (i.e. maintain a presentable sales floor and stock room in accordance to Porsche Design standards, clean and organized store, etc.).
- Assist with receiving, checking in and putting away or displaying merchandise shipments.
- Follow and complete Management Directives as well as other duties assigned.
- Adhere to assigned schedule.
- All associates are expected to work cohesively as a team and put the client’s needs first in keeping with the company’s best interest.
- Accurate use of the POS system (ring up sales, returns and exchanges and capture and enter customer data).
- Be proficient in Clienteling (maintain client book, build prospects, thank you cards and follow-up).
- Prepare and participate in physical inventory and cycle counts.
- Use of security measures (alarms, locks, safe, etc.) effectively.
- Use of proper safety measures (lifting, use of ladders, cleanliness, etc.)
- Other duties and/or responsibilities as required or assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Education, formal training, experience, specialized knowledge, and special skills):
- High School diploma required. College degree or equivalent a plus.
- Committed to excellence – quality driven.
- Customer Service and Sales oriented.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a high-end luxury retail sales environment, preferred
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills
- Ability to navigate a POS system
- Positive and productive work relationships
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Extensive standing and walking on concrete surfaces.
- Bending and stooping.
- Overhead reaching.
- Climbing a ladder.
- Lifting or pushing up to 50 lbs.
- When necessary, overtime may be required. As much advance notice as possible will be provided.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Reports to Store Management.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Beverly Hills, CA (Preferred)