DATO AI Technology Corporation focuses on the Internet of Things Smart Home Technology field, and is committed to creating a more comfortable, safer and more efficient home life experience through intelligent technology and big data applications.
Based on the original design and innovative technology, DATO builds a smart home ecosystem and achieves the natural harmony of the smart family life. The self-developed Big data cloud platform and excellent Internet operation strength have successfully integrated the upstream and downstream resources of the industry to create a complete smart home ecosystem and set a new benchmark for the industry.
The company has a complete intelligent control system, which not only supports manual control but also supports remote control of mobile Application. It also supports voice control through voice robots, allowing people to control them at any time and anywhere, and control smart life with one hand to truly realize a smart home.
Our company is looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)