- We are looking for motivated individuals with great customer service skills to join our team. Hours are from 1pm-10pm daily. Looking also for applicants to work weekends.
- Essential Functions An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Maintains inventory accuracy for the facility by binning and picking merchandise; utilizing the inventory management system; completing bin audits; working inventory exceptions; and correcting shelf capacities.
- Maintains merchandise presentation by stocking and rotating merchandise; removing damaged or out-of-date goods; setting up, cleaning, and organizing product displays; signing and pricing merchandise according to company policies and procedures; and securing fragile and high-shrink merchandise.
- Maintains area of responsibility in accordance with company policies and procedures by handling claims and returns; zoning the area; arranging and organizing merchandise and supplies; identifying shrink and damages; and maintaining work environment according to company policies and procedures.
- Receives and stocks merchandise throughout the facility and organizes and maintains the backroom by following company safety, cleaning, and operating procedures; utilizing equipment according to company policies and procedures; setting up product displays; maintaining modular integrity; receiving, sorting, staging, and delivering merchandise; and completing paperwork, logs, and other required documentation.
- Helps ensure the proper execution of the customer inventory flow process, the maintenance of backroom standards, the correct processing of freight, and the readiness of backroom for incoming freight.
- Provides customer service by acknowledging the customer; identifying customer needs; assisting with purchasing decisions; locating merchandise; resolving customer issues and concerns; and promoting products and services.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
- Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location