Rubenstein Law is seeking to hire for its Broward Office location an experienced Paralegal. The ideal candidate must have knowledge in all aspects of litigation relating to case preparation, management, and execution.The ideal candidate must be self-directed, organized, with medical knowledge pertaining to cases.
Job Duties/Requirements include but not limited to:
- Proficient knowledge of all State and Federal Court Procedures, e-filing Procedures and deadlines for specific tasks assigned ie Filing Discovery
- Meet with clients to assist with drafting initial client responses to discovery for attorney review.
- Highly organized with excellent time-management skills and strong work ethics.
- Analytical, effective trouble-shooter with finite attention to detail.
- Multi-task oriented and effective working independently or as part of a team.
- Assist main Paralegal with mediation and trial preparation.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) required.
- Be able to adapt working with attorneys/staff in other offices
** Candidate must be able to train in Miami for 2 weeks **
** Salary 40K-55K - based on experience**
Job Type: Full-time
- Litigation: 1 year (Required)