Snooze presents “The Breakfast Experience”
What role does your character play?
You are the face of Snooze; the lighthouse in direction, procedure, morale, adherence and Guest satisfaction. The importance of this role simply can’t be overstated, as the success of the restaurant lies in your hands. Some of your objectives may include the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, Snoozer retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation. You are an active member in your community and are responsible for generating and reaching all sales objectives, while creating an environment consistent with Snooze’s Compass and service standards.
What will your character be responsible for bringing to the stage?
- Completely understand all Snooze practices, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and expectations
- Ensure that all Guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly, courteous and exceptional service
- Be a role model, facilitator, trainer and able teammate in all Snooze hourly positions
- Assume 100% responsibility for quality of products served and service given to Guests while also achieving Snooze objectives for sales and growth
- Develop, plan and carry out restaurant marketing, advertising and promotional activities and campaigns as needed, as well as conduct budget reviews
- Develop relationships with the local community, collaborating with charities, businesses and government associations in order to model Snooze into an intricate part of the local community
- Meet Snooze standards in terms of employment. Including interviewing, hiring, training, reviewing, evaluating, and terminating based on company policy. Be knowledgeable of Snooze policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures. You will also have monthly BOB reviews facilitated by your Regional Managers
- Schedule labor by anticipating business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed and labor cost objectives are met
- Continually strive to develop your Snoozers in all areas of managerial and professional development
- Consistently monitor financial controls to ensure objectives are met in terms of sales, COGS, labor, Etc. You are expected to report your budget and forecast per period
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance program
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, Snoozers and Guests
- Work with your Head Chef in development and also ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s Food and Beverage Doctrines
- Create a fun, safe, and rewarding work environment for all team members of Snooze
Do you fit this character role?
- Have knowledge of food, beverage, and service generally involving at least three years of front-of-the-house operations and/or assistant management positions
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a cash register or POS system
- Must be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of the Guests
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 12 hours) and be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have the stamina to work 50 to 60 hours per week
What are the perks of playing this role?
- Competitive Wages
- Daily meal benefits
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Breakfast and lunch hours- no late nights!
- Ongoing leadership development and professional growth
- Unlimited dance parties
- Super fun work environment
We can’t wait to provide you a place where the best character on stage is YOU! We are looking for dynamic people who are self-motivated, dedicated and have a strong passion for food and people! If you are a fun-loving, joke-making, out-of-the-box thinking breakfast lover that is going to bring this “Breakfast Experience” to life, we will certainly put you center stage. Are you ready for this curtain call?