Full Stack .Net Developer. The job description is below. Let me know if we have anyone.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with architects, developers, and business partners to develop enterprise applications, including the development of User Interface (UI) components, web services, content management (CMS), and database interactions using Microsoft IDEs in an SOA-based distributed MSO environment.
- Perform business analysis/requirements analysis with the help of end-users
- Develop prototypes and architectures for new concepts and technologies.
- Create conceptual data models for database interaction.
- Perform implementations and support for higher and lower-level environments and other duties as assigned.
- Work in a DevOps fashion, which may include deployment activities and/or operational support as determined by the team.
Responsibilities and Duties
Skills and Experience
- 7+ years’ experience in Software Development
- 5+ year’s experience developing sophisticated web-based user interfaces.
- 5+ year’s experience developing SOA based Applications
- 2+ years’ experience in Business Analysis and Requirement Analysis, as well as demonstrated ability to solve end customers problems.
- Experience in developing and consuming REST (WebAPI) and SOAP (WCF) based services
- Candidate should have a familiarity with CMS technologies such as Sitecore (preferred), Ectron, Umbraco, etc.
- Previous Experience Developing Responsive and Mobile sites.
- Previous Experience with Real-Time web-based communications (e.g. web sockets)
- Experience with multi-threaded applications, Dependency injection, and IoC
- Previous experience with source control like TFS and GitHub
- Full life-cycle development in an enterprise development environment.
- Exposure to Agile methodology
- Development using relational database preferably using Oracle or SQL Server.
- Experience with Voice, Data, Video, Wireless technology a plus.
Should have excellent communication, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Tel: 571-364-7035 Fax: 703-650-9593
“An SBA 8(a) Certified Company”
“A Small, Woman and/or Minority-Owned (SWaM) Certified”
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $55.00 /hour
- .NET: 4 years (Preferred)
- Philadelphia, PA (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)