Amerita, Inc. is a leading provider in home Infusion therapy. We are looking for a Regional Specialty Account Executive to join our Sales team as we grow to be one of the top home infusion providers in the country. The Account Executive will report to the Regional Sales Manager and work remotely in Tennessee.
Amerita is an entrepreneurial-founded company and a wholly owned subsidiary of PharMerica. The home infusion market is positioned for rapid growth driven by the aging population, increase in chronic diseases, robust pipeline of infusible drugs coming to market, and an industry shift from hospital delivery settings to lower-cost, high-quality alternative providers such as Amerita.
As a core member of the Sales team, you will be responsible for achievement of admissions, net revenue and profit objectives for IVIG, Chronic Inflammatory Disease and other specialty medications in an assigned geography. This role is also responsible for general sales activity, sales communications and marketing support in a specified territory. The Regional Specialty Account Executive covers multiple branch locations for Amerita.
- Aggressively sells and markets infusion therapy to existing and potential referral sources to achieve established revenue targets assigned on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Identifies and develops relationships with all regional sales targets including, but not limited to, Specialty Physicians who prescribe targeted medications.
- Conducts in-service training seminars and represents the company at local, regional and national trade shows and conventions.
- Creates and carries out specific sales and market development plans in concert with company goals and objectives.
- Provides regular feedback to local and corporate management regarding sales activity and success in market development.
- Represents the company within the healthcare community with professional decorum and respect for the patient care process.
- Develops quarterly business plans and maintains Customer Relationship Management, such as Salesforce.com.
- Four-year college degree in business or a healthcare-related field or equivalent work experience
- Registered Nurse and home healthcare experience a plus
- Minimum of four (4) years of HealthCare Sales experience
- 3-5 years of experience in the infusion services or other related healthcare product or service industries preferred
- Comfortable with physicians as main call points
- Ability to present products and services in a professional manner
- Knowledge of infusion service procedures and reimbursement policies preferred
- Requires excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
- Valid driver’s license with proof of automobile insurance