Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries, complaints, and credit requests about products and services. Resolve complaints and ensure customer loyalty.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Confer with customers by telephone or email in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders for part replacements, or to obtain details of complaints.
- Must be able to master and explain technical documentation and information.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken on CRM.
- Resolve customers' complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, replacing missing parts and pieces, and adjusting bills.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Contact customers in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Determine charges for parts requested, collect payments, and/or arrange for billing.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information in order to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes of product failure, wrong product, etc.
- Review warranty policy terms in order to determine whether a particular claim is covered by warranty.
- Review results of claims with customer, arrange for examination of parts, claimed to be defective, and approving or disapproving customers' claims.
- Prepare shipping for returned goods.
- Order tests that could determine the causes of product malfunctions.
- Recommend, to manager, improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures in order to prevent future problems.
- Assists in Returns and Replacements as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Consistently use a pleasant telephone voice/manner, ability to operate simple office equipment sufficiently to perform the job. Ability to compose correspondence.
- Provide technical assistance as necessary to customers, and utilize internal resources to find resolutions when applicable.
- Maintain a clean a neat work space
- Adhere to the Kraus USA Inc. company handbook.
- Communicate all grievances, improvement suggestions, and constructive criticism to Customer Support Manager
- Treat colleagues and peers with respect and maintain professionalism throughout the workplace.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution is a plus but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $33,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
Communication method(s) used: