This position is responsible for assuring the quality and conformance of Pharmacy Operations to Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) requirements by:
- evaluating current policies and procedures against CMS requirements to identify gaps and propose process improvements
- assuring the compliance of system enhancements and implementations with required business needsperforming monitorings and audits to internal and delegated pharmacy operations services and propose process improvements.
- preparing and offering training to department staff on new CMS or NCQA requirements, including exam administration as needed
Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering, Systems Information or Math preferably. Experience on query and report generation is a plus. An equivalent of 2 - 5 years of experience in described position is accepted. Evidence of an advanced level of mathematical knowledge, and good communication, interpersonal, problem‑solving, orientation to detail, and strive for excellence skills.
GENERAL ABILITIES AND KNOWLEDGE
- Basic business intelligence knowledge and techniques (SQL, Pivots, Cubes, etc.).
- Ability to complete thorough comparative analysis and conclusions.
- Object-oriented analysis.
- Engineering systems concepts and principles.
- Computer knowledge.
- Familiar with basic concepts of project management and business analysis.
- Ability to respond to a high volume of work and maintain a polite and professional manner at all times. Must demonstrate positive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to function with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to prioritize workloads for maximum efficiency.
- Able to sit for extended periods of time without compromising work performance.
- Team Work: ability to work in a team environment to provide solutions to problems
- Can work flexible schedules including night shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Business modeling techniques
- Technical writing
Fully Bilingual (English and Spanish). Read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors
Tipo de puesto: Temporal