- Basic Computer Skills
Are you feeling the pain and heartburn associated with a lack of support, missed or late closings, a vanilla product offering, or a team who lacks enthusiasm, and a winning attitude?
We are looking for a professional and polished Mortgage Loan Officer who is interested in being a part of the best originating platform with the most solutions-oriented Operations Team in Las Vegas. The winning team at Platinum Home Mortgage (PHMC) offers:
- Top notch Point of Sale mobile application, personal website, and state of the art CRM
- The largest array of products in town (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae direct seller servicer), including most down payment assistance programs, ITIN, etc.
- A true Non-QM Specialist – we underwrite in house
- Full service operations center, onsite, including Processing/Underwriting/Docs
- On-time closings, every time
- Great comp plans and comprehensive benefits packages
- The opportunity to partner with one of our in-house builder or broker accounts to supplement your current book of business
The Platinum Home Mortgage Difference
Since 1993, Platinum Home Mortgage has served America as one of the nation’s premier privately-owned mortgage lenders, licensed in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. As one of Las Vegas’ only Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac seller/servicer, and Ginnie Mae issuer/servicers, you’ll hit the ground running with a full complement of product offerings including true, in-house, Non-QM, a full complement of down payment assistance options including Nevada Housing, USDA, and Nevada Rural Housing products.
We believe that attracting and maintaining great relationships with Realtors, Builders, and Referral Partners require not only excellent support and products, but unique tools and services. We will provide you with all the tools, and support, that your clients need to sell more homes.
The Loan Officer’s primary duty is making sales calls, maintaining and establishing relationships and bringing in complete and accurate loan applications that meet both agency and investor standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collect and analyze information regarding customer income, assets, investments or debts;
- Counsel customers to determine which mortgage loan products and services may best their needs and financial circumstances;
- Develop, establish, and maintain relationships with customers, real estate community, builders, attorneys and spheres of influence.
- Achieve proficiency with Platinum’s loan origination software (Encompass)
- Maintain familiarity with and comply with local, state and federal laws and license requirements affecting mortgage banking.
- Attend various seminars to further your professional development and stay current.
- Maintain a professional image consistent with company policies.
- Create and develop new ideas to help improve overall operations at Platinum.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and be willing to travel locally.
- A winning attitude focused on taking care of the needs of our customers and each other.
- Valid NMLS Loan Originator Certificate of Registration and State of Nevada License
- Must possess valid driving privileges and reliable means of daily transportation to and from office and customer locations.
- Minimum of two years of experience originating mortgage loans.
- Strong working knowledge of Agency and Investor loan programs and underwriting criteria.
- Basic computer skills and ability to achieve proficiency with Platinum’s loan origination software.
- Above average oral and written communication skills demonstrating professional mannerisms.
- Ability to calculate basic arithmetic problems.
- Individual must demonstrate logical judgment, be detail oriented, and possess the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds
- Must have the capability to sit for long periods of time
Job Type: Full-time
- mortgage loan originating: 2 years (Required)
- NMLS Loan Originator (Required)