Sr. SharePoint Architect
Location : Irvine, CA
Spneedel Technologies is hiring a Sr. SharePoint Architect to fill a full-time position in Irvine, CA
About US: Spneedel Technologies, Inc. is a U.S. based Information Technology Solutions Company serving clients only in the United States. We specialize in SharePoint Architect hiring across the country. Our team has been in the industry for more that 15+ years and we a planned and structured in a way that we can locate roles for you in your desired location within the country.Our name is a combination of Three Words “Speed – Need & Delivery”.
Kindly Follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with Spneedel Technologies, Inc.: https://www.linkedin.com/company/spneedel
Senior SharePoint Architect performs at the highest level of analyzing, designing, developing, supporting, and administrating SharePoint solutions. Included in this work are the use of web parts, web templates, workflows, multiple site administrations and other technologies using our SharePoint foundation. Establishes and maintains a professional relationship with users so that information technology needs are appropriately addressed and maintained. This position analyzes the overall business and systems’ needs, configures and supports the systems, and proposes solutions. Coordinates use of all resources needed for a project or system support. Frequently acts as team leader and serves as project manager within multi-faceted teams for implementation and upgrades, overseeing the work tasks of others.
- If you are looking to make a move, please apply below. Candidates must have a 4-year degree.
- Need to be very well versed in SharePoint to help team understand its capabilities and what they need to do to run full speed.
- Must be able to be hands on with architecture, design and development
- Currently have 3 people that devote a % of time to SharePoint, but it’s not consistent.
- Need to be able to lead/teach/mentor others
PRINCIPAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Commits to the mission, vision, beliefs and consistently demonstrates our core values.
- Analyzes, designs, develops and maintains moderate to complex application processes, utilizing software tools proprietary to the applications as appropriate; conducts high-level analysis of information, processes and systems; recommends solutions; implements and manages technology needs of users.
- Assumes lead role in consulting with users to identify current procedures and clarify information technology objectives; formulates plan-outlining steps required to develop program as appropriate and submits plan to users for approval; prepares flowcharts and diagrams to illustrate sequence of steps program must follow.
- Prioritizes work project activities and communicates priorities to other team members.
- Assumes lead role in converting user specifications into functional specifications; assists and/or develops the building of requests; develops implementation timelines; develops communication regarding scheduled implementations, installations, or other computer changes impacting users’ routine computer usage.
- Establishes professional relationship with users to enhance their experiences with Client Health System technology and computer systems; builds trust in organizational IT systems and support available.
- Utilizes advanced skill sets in SharePoint development and administration (e.g. site collection libraries, lists, custom forms, web parts, dashboards, and development of custom workflows, etc.)
- Determines scope and cost estimation relevant to work projects.
- Evaluates the capacity and performance of SharePoint and offers recommendations to address stability and growth.
- Oversees and is responsible for the installation, monitoring and maintenance of IT Service Requests as appropriate.
- Participates as a team member, team leader and assumes project management duties on projects as assigned by Manager; advises and provides guidance to Analysts as needed.
- Trouble shoots computer issues to include processes/workflow, hardware and software related problems; resolves user calls in a timely manner; serves as point of escalation and determines appropriate resources/actions for resolution.
- Analyzes and provides application data for interface processing; analyzes, monitors and supports integration processes as appropriate.
- Writes and reviews system documentation to describe system processes, installation and operating procedures for systems; writes user manuals and creates other user-specific training manuals as appropriate.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT related field required.
- Minimum of five (5-7) years’ experience in SharePoint Development and administration required.
- Minimum of seven (7-10) years’ experience in the analysis, design, implementation, support and maintenance of moderate to complex SharePoint technologies required.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $90,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
- Sharepoint: 4 years (Required)
- Sharepoint Development: 7 years (Required)
- Architect: 4 years (Required)