- Serve as a System Administrator for Physical Security Systems
- Analyze security infrastructure configuration files, logs, and other artifacts to perform root cause analysis.
- Triage all incoming service tickets
- Support global installation and testing of Access Control and Video Surveillance software and hardware
- Troubleshoot and resolve service tickets via software or troubleshoot and provide guidance to service technicians regarding hardware faults
- Provide project and program managers basic designs and material lists needed for estimation.
- Coordinate service calls and repair, and create closing reports for each service ticket
- Remotely test all hardware fixes with on-site technicians or Local Service Partners
- Install software modules and applications on customer machines
- Participate in the 24 hour on-call pager rotation
- Follow assigned projects to final adjustments, commissioning and signoff
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds
- Ability to travel to offices (national and international) with very little notice
- Must be a creative self-starter with the ability to dig deeply into problems, identify root causes, and recommend sustainable solutions.
- Must have 2-years’ experience of installing / troubleshooting access control and IP CCTV hardware and software
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Project or Service Coordinator desirable
- Basic understanding of IT troubleshooting and networking knowledge
- Advanced understanding of Access Control Systems and CCTV Systems
- CCure 9000 Certification - Installer/Maintainer minimum requirement
- Basic understanding of networking as applied to IP cameras and network video recorders
- Strong proficiency of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Project.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Project or Service Coordinator: 2 years
- System Administration in Corporate Security: 3 years
- security service technician: 3 years
- physical security system admin: 3 years
- installing/troubleshooting access control & IPCCTV hardware: 2 years