Full-timeEstimated: $66,000 - $93,000 a year
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Driver's License
- Help Desk
Full Job Description
VPSG is looking for a passionate relationship manager who will partner with our customers and ensure their long-term success. The Client Relationship Manager role is to build and strengthen relationships with our customer partners. The CRM plays a key role in the handoff of a completed proposal from Sales to Operations for scheduling and client communication. The CRM also takes an active role with evaluating a client’s needs (Assessment/Audit) at the beginning of a relationship, as well as perform sales/tech related site visits to evaluate project needs/scope when assistance is requested by sales.
The Client Relationship Manager (CRM) role is critical to our success with clients and partners ensuring excellent customer service and client satisfaction. The successful candidate will work closely with the Director of Client Care and serve as the primary point of contact for Vantage Point client partners for internal communication and coordination of service delivery.
– Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer partner relationships
– Communicating technical information to clients in a non-technical manner
– Manage questions and issues between the client and operations to resolution
– Utilize issue tracking system to manage, document, report and triage incoming client requests
– Manage the VPSG Service Dashboard to keep service delivery on track
– Advocate for client partners and focus on creating a strong value proposition based on VPSG best practices and client education.
– Investigate client complaints and recommend a plan of action to rectify such issues to the Tech Leadership Team
– Understanding of VPSG best practices and technology stack.
– Understand the quoting process and can generate a quote if needed
– Oversee outstanding quotes and escalate if they are not approved ((i.e. domain renewal, meraki renewal)
– Provide periodic status reports as directed
– Engage with Sales team at the direction of operations to fine-tune proposed scope of work and ensure successful service delivery
– As the Client Advocate this person will report to the Operations Manager. There will be interactions with the sales team under the direction of Operations.
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Must be able to work independently and/or in a team environment
Ability to understand client needs at a strategic level.
Strong personal management, organizational and planning skills. Able to prioritize, multitask, adapt and thrive in a fast paced, results-driven environment.
Self-motivated and accountable to own client issues to resolution regardless of magnitude
Ability to provide knowledge transfer to other members of the support team
Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of colleagues and clients
Ability to work on site at client locations as directed
Capable of maintaining a calm, cool composure even when navigating challenging situations and frustrated clients
Hands On Experience with Windows Server & Desktop operating systems
Working knowledge of TCP/IP & DNS
Understanding of network environments (Wired and Wireless)
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
Minimum of 2-3 years of post-education IT work experience
Experience with call tracking / ticket management system, ConnectWise preferred
Experience with Managed Services, IT Integration and/or Consulting experience a plus
Proficient with Helpdesk Standards Methodology preferred
Preferred, but not required: MCP, MCSE, MOS
Required: Valid Driver’s License, reliable transportation
This position is based out of the VPSG Rockville office. Occasional travel to the Salisbury office will be required.