Are you a gamer? Have you played a game of Laser Tag lately?
Do you want to work in a fun, high energy, fast paced work environment with a dynamic team?
Once you get here, you'll discover a revolutionary, high-energy experience packaged in 50,000 square feet of Rocky Mountain atmosphere, where friends, family and even first dates can Eat, Play and Bowl.
The Cross Roads Tavern & Grille will quench any thirst and satisfy any hunger with delicious chef-created Americana classics. In our full-service restaurant you will never miss a moment of the featured sporting event on our flat screen tv's.
Play time at The Summit is simply the best party you've ever been to. Our high-energy game room offers over 65 video and prize games, plus an epic 2-story laser tag arena. Redemption is yours as you cash out your credits for all types of awesome loot, or continue playing and stockpiling credits for that one fabulous prize!
Oh, and the Bowling! Imagine this: 36 luxury bowling lanes, with luxurious furniture, and a smokin' sound system. You deserve it, we've got it!
The Summit also has private party rooms catering to groups as small as 10 and as large as 1,000, where we offer private party rooms to full venue buyouts. We take all the stress out of the planning, and you and your guests simply enjoy the experience.
We also offer our team members $1 laser tag, $0.50 bowling games, and free video games. Get to The Summit, where the fun starts and never stops!
- Creates the ultimate entertainment experience for our Guests as they play games and interact on the game floor. Has fun with them and establishes a “regular Guest” rapport.
- Attends the attraction in a safe manner, gives playing instructions, and makes announcements to create excitement for the Guest.
- Assists Guests in removing articles of clothing and jewelry that could cause harm to them or the game equipment.
- Encourages Guests to play Laser Tag through promotional announcements on the PA and playing mock games in the bowler’s area
- Connects Guests with other Guests and leads the game competitions.
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of the Laser Tag Arena, debriefing process, refereeing in the arena, games/gives tips & tricks to the Guests.
- Acts as a greeter as Guests come into the area/thanks Guests for visiting upon departure.
- Proactively offers assistance to guests who need it and remains with guests, when needed, until problems are solved.
- Makes game and zone suggestions appropriate to Guest interests and enjoyment.
- Possesses a thorough working knowledge of the recharge stations and card reader system
- Maintains general cleanliness of the facility including, but not limited to, using a pan and broom to clean debris, cleaning drinks and/or food spills, wiping down games and monitors, cleaning windows, and vacuuming the carpet as needed.
- Handles Guest dissatisfaction using empowerment and answers Guests questions.
- Maintains proper cleanliness and hygiene; both personal and professional.
- Always provides our Guests with elevated service.
- Adheres to all steps of service for Laser Tag, Gold Mine, and floor
- Understands how to refill and stock crane games
- Interacts with guests by recommending products or services and is comfortable with upselling game cards
- Has a working knowledge of bowling and all specials and promotions for the entertainment center
- Understands the basic food and drink offerings
- Wipes the game thoroughly as per cleaning instructions.
- Makes sure equipment for the game is in complete working order. If there is anything amiss, report it immediately to a technician.
- Maintains a working knowledge of top 5 game repair or troubleshooting activities
- Proactively works to resolve the situation and reports the safety issue to management.
- Completes, throughout your shift, all assigned side work, and any special cleaning assignments.
- Sweeps or vacuums assigned duty area.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum age: 16.
- Required education: Completion of 10th grade or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional Guest service
- Concern for operating with integrity
- Must possess or have access to reliable transportation
- Ability to excel in a team focused environment
- Comfort working with checklists, calendars, specific steps of service, and other organizational techniques
- Ability to function in a stressful environment with a high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills a must.
- Must be available to work all shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- May be in an indoor or outdoor setting depending on occasion with varied weather conditions
- May work near moving or mechanical parts.
- May work near toxic/caustic chemicals and with fumes or airborne particles
- Must possess the ability to read, write, understand, and speak the English language
- Must have close and distant vision
- Frequent walking, standing, and moving between tight spaces
- Will walk for extended or long periods of time, possibly for extended distances
- Frequently lifts/carries up to 25 lbs.
- Occasionally lifts/carries up to 50 lbs.
- Continual use of manual dexterity and gross motor skills with frequent us of bi-manual dexterity and fine motor skills
- Able to reach hands and arms in any direction and kneel and stoop repeatedly
- Constant (67-100%): standing, walking, vision, hearing, eye-hand-foot coordination, sight with color perception, talking to customers, and talking to co-workers
- Frequent (34-66%): pushing, pulling, lifting/carrying, bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping, crouching, forward reaching, twisting, side bending, grasping, handling, fingering, receiving verbal instructions, receiving written instructions, and reading.
- Occasional (1-33%): sitting, running, overhead reach, and stair climbing
Job Type: Part-time