Maintain responsibility for the planning and engineering of IT systems infrastructure to optimize IT capabilities and emerging service requirements. Provide structured analysis and design methodologies for the translation of systems requirements from business needs. Identify technical requirements, coordinate and provide technical support, and facilitate IT adoption and use. Identify innovative IT infrastructure, technology, Cybersecurity, and Agile procedures to enable the installation, connection, approval, and use of client capabilities.
- Experience with IT analysis, design, and integration of information systems and commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software
- Knowledge of structured analysis and design methodologies for the translation of systems requirements from business needs
- Ability to evaluate cost factors and risk
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED and 13+ years of professional work experience with systems analysis or BS degree in CS, EE and 5+ years of professional work experience with systems analysis
- Experience in the VA
- Public Trust clearance
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.