Since 1971, Reliable Reports, Inc. has been the premiere property and casualty insurance inspection company partnering with our clients to develop solutions that create strong and lasting business relationships.
If you enjoy working out of your home office, visiting different properties and helping homeowners/business owners in your community, this just might be the position for you.
Our company employees enjoy the benefits of paid vacation, health insurance and a 401(K)-plan based on employment status. No license, experience, certificates or degree required. We provide paid training while you learn the business and become proficient.
We are currently seeking Part Time Employee Field Reporting Specialists to work the in the Colorado Springs, CO and surrounding areas.
Please cut and paste the link above into your web browser address bar to start the application process.
As a Field Reporting Specialist, you are a crucial part of the team providing accurate and timely inspections for commercial and/or residential properties. A successful Field Reporting Specialist will be able to handle the physical and environmental demands of the position and be able to move through small spaces, walk on a roof, and climb a ladder.
We value and reward integrity, work ethic and productivity through an incentive-based pay structure. The more reports you complete, the more money you will make. If you are self-motivated, have strong organizational skills and understand the importance of time management, then this is the position for you.
If you want to see a day in the life of a Field Reporting Specialist, click on the link below to watch a short video.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Accurate measurement of exterior and/or interior perimeter of subject structures
- Accurate observation of interior construction finishes and materials
- Accurate observation of condition and maintenance of subject structure
- Accurate observation of liability exposures and hazards
- Accurate and objective observation of roof covering
- Accurate and objective policyholder interview
- Accurate and complete submission of diagrams, photos, and report information
- Candidate is expected to exceed minimum productivity requirements
- Efficient organization of inspection and report preparation
- Sound judgement
- Time management
- Problem solving/analysis
- Self- motivated
- Strong organizational skills
- Meet or exceed deadlines
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a reliable vehicle
- Must have car insurance in your name
- Fully functional PC based computer with printer and high-speed internet service
- Must be able to pass a criminal, MVR background check and drug screen
- Proficient in oral and written communication.
- Experience working in the insurance and/or field survey industry desirable
- High school diploma or GED required
Must be comfortable with working outside in the elements which can include extreme hot and cold temperatures for long periods of time several days in the week. Must be comfortable with potentially long commutes and driving in both rural and urban settings.
- Must be physically fit and able to walk, stand and sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs several times throughout the day.
- Must be able to ascend and descend on extension ladder and scale moderately pitched roofs.
- Must have good sense of balance and capable of walking and working on uneven ground
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.50 - $18.00 per hour
We as an organization are leveraging technology to continue to hire quickly and effectively at scale. Our online application process, video interviewing, and online on boarding have enabled fast, effective hiring during this pandemic.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Colorado Springs, CO (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
No Moving Violations in the Past::
- Do you have an Android phone?
Do you have a Windows based computer system?
Typical start time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible