The CRM Coordinator will administer and support sales and service campaigns and general CRM operations across the company. The day-to-day activities of this role will primarily involve building and managing campaigns in our Salesforce CRM, providing sales and service management with campaign reporting, analysis, and insights on sales and service efforts, conducting regular CRM trainings and providing general day-to-day user support to all sales and service members. The role will also work to develop CRM strategy and leverage key insights and advanced analytics.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Sales Campaigns & Campaign Reporting:
Assist with daily CRM sales activities, create and manage sales campaigns, and build reports and dashboards to monitor campaigns, sales/renewal pipelines, and user activity.
CRM User Training & Support:
Provide training on Salesforce, as well as day-to-day troubleshooting.
Sales Data Hygiene:
Identify data discrepancies by reviewing CRM and ticketing system for incomplete or incorrect data. Merge CRM duplicates and perform bulk importing of data sets as necessary.
Ticket Sales Analysis:
Offer support on analytics projects related to dynamic pricing, lead scoring, and retention modeling.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM or similar applications
- Knowledge of Pardot marketing platform preferred
- Experience with Archtics or other ticketing systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint
- Experience with business intelligence tools (Tableau, SQL, R, Python)
- CRM experience in sports or entertainment industry preferred
- Must be a problem solver, always taking initiative to learn and find solutions
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.