Walmart is the world's largest company by revenue, as well as the largest private employer in the world with 2.3 million employees. With that stability and an innovative vision to disrupt the healthcare industry we are finding ways every day to provide quality care to help our patients “Save Money and Live Better.”
If you haven’t already, you will soon discover that we are putting the CARE back in HEALTHCARE by putting the patient first. Creating a healthcare experience where patients can find convenient and affordable pharmacy services for the entire family- without sacrificing quality - is the heart of the Walmart Pharmacy business.
In this role you will use your skills, education, and experience to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals in retail healthcare and will give you the tools and support to provide a clean, fast, and friendly environment that leaves our patients smiling as they leave. At the end of the day, you will walk away with job satisfaction that you are making an impact in your community and advancing your career as medical professional at the world’s largest company. Join our team at Walmart and come see why our people make the difference!
· Meets state requirements to work as a Pharmacy Technician, such as minimum age, qualification, registration, certification, and/or licensure when required by the State Board of Pharmacy.
· Must obtain National Pharmacy Technician Certification issued by PTCB (PTCE) or NHA (ExCPT) within 9 months of job entry.
All the benefits you need for you and your family:
· Multiple health plan options
· Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
· Associate discounts in-store and online
· Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
· Education assistance for Associate and dependents
· Expanded healthcare education opportunities for $1 a day tuition
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.45 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- pharmacy: 1 year (Preferred)
- Pharmacy Technician (Required)