Cornerstone Care Nursing Services is actively looking to hire certified nursing assistants (CNA) and Home Health Aides (HHA) looking for part time, full time, or every other weekend . This is a home care position with the caregiver working in the home of elderly clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with movement and care of patient
- Perform personal care activities and assist the patient with activities of daily living
- Perform patient specific tasks such as taking vitals, prepare special diet, medication assistance.
- Perform light homemaking activities such as cleaning, changing bed linens, laundry and short errands.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be able to pass a Maryland criminal background check
- Must 2 years of healthcare experience
- Must have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Must have an active CPR and First Aid certification
- Maryland State CNA certification preferred
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
We offer competitive pay and flexible work schedules
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time