As a Customer Service Provider across the United States we are seeking energetic and outgoing candidates to join our customer service team. With a proven level of exceptional customer service around the country, we are seeking professional, qualified candidates that are customer service oriented along with strong oral and written communication to provide the Greatest Customer Service Ever!
Remote Airline Check-in allows passengers to check in for their flight from the surface parking lot at the Denver International Airport station. This allows passengers to go straight to security screening and bypass the check-in counter.
This position assists passengers by issuing boarding passes and checking in the passengers luggage for their flight for multiple airlines at the Denver International Airport.
Various shifts available:
Monday - Sunday AM/PM
- Ability to pass a DOT Drug Screen
- Ability to work various shifts
- At least 18 years of age
- Drivers must have a Valid Drivers License, good motor vehicle report (MVR), and ability to drive company vehicles
- Computer experience/confidence with mobile phone apps
- Ability to obtain an airport badge
- Meet company appearance guidelines
- Ability to work and communicate clearly with guests and customers
- Ability to work in outside weather conditions
- Ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy items (i.e. carts, cage, etc.) and lift up to 70lbs.
- Ability to perform task that may require prolonged standing, sitting, stooping, etc.
In addition, we often work in team environments where strong organizational and communication skills lead to success.
Our ideal candidate has similar work experience and is customer service oriented with the ability to multi-task. As a leading service provider, we commonly introduce cutting edge technologies into the organization, which drives the need for challenge seekers interested in mastering new skills. In addition, we often work in team environments where strong organizational and communication skills lead to success.