- Personal Assistant Experience
- Project Management
- Microsoft Word
Amazon’s Advertising Analytics and Insights (A&I) and Measurement Products teams are looking for an energetic, bright, and motivated individual with a history of high performance to support A&I and Measurement Products Directors and their NYC community building initiatives. A&I is a startup within one of the fastest growing and most strategic parts of Amazon. The team owns the product, technology and professional services for advanced analytics and insight products across our advertiser success team. Advertiser success is core to Amazon’s growth, as it helps our suppliers drive awareness, consideration, and purchase of their products by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world, and generates revenue which helps us lower prices and invest in improvements to our customer experience. We are a highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving team with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
The Measurement Products team improves advertising performance through actionable measurement solutions and media recommendations that help advertisers understand how media drives customer action. The scope of our solutions spans media channels (on and off Amazon media; online and offline; across devices), across the entire consumer journey (awareness to advocacy) and all conversions (on and off Amazon).
This role requires attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple critical requests across global teams. The Executive Assistant will act as a seamless extension of the Directors supported and will work closely with other Executive Assistants throughout the organization. The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented, experienced planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility and composure.
The individual in this role must understand business priorities, demonstrate the ability to proactively anticipate needs and drive improvements to build capacity for the leadership team. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information as well as professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside of the company is critical. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the whole picture. The ideal candidate must be able to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group.
Areas of responsibility:
- Management of complex calendar and scheduling to support teams in multiple locations
- Lead NYC community building initiatives for A&I and Measurement Products teams
- Organize, execute and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events)
- Have fun at work and help others do the same
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Act as a liaison for direct reports
- Management of team space, including moves and reconfigurations
- Work closely with the leadership team, recruiting and other Executive Assistants to provide support to the organization
- Document writing, editing, and readiness
- Manage domestic and international travel
- Manage expense report coordination and submission
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
- Experience providing executive support assistance at Senior management level
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
- Project management experience
- High levels of integrity and discretion
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Experience designing processes to maximize efficiency
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word management skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advertising industry experience
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to improve processes
- 5+ years of prior executive assistant experience