We are growing and seeking a Workers Compensation Litigation Associate to work alongside an established and experienced team in our Atlanta office! At Drew Eckl & Farnham (DEF) we seek individuals who value collaboration, take pride in their work, challenge themselves, and are constantly open to opportunities for growth. Each individual at DEF is supported for growth and career success.
Associates receive top competitive compensation, award-winning training as they transition to partnership, as well as unique opportunities for coaching and mentoring from colleagues across the firm.
We have an immediate position available for a Workers Compensation Litigation Associate to join our practice in the Atlanta office.
Candidates must have:
· J.D. from an ABA-Approved Law School
· Active license to practice law in the state of Georgia
· At least 1+ year of Workers Compensation law experience
Candidates should have:
· Strong writing and speaking skills
· Proven ability to manage complex cases
· Outstanding analytical skills
· Ability to conduct depositions and manage discovery
· Passion for workers comp litigation
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume for this position, your application will be reviewed and given immediate consideration.
With over 30 years of experience, Drew Eckl & Farnham offers uncompromising legal service to our clients while striving to implement innovative solutions to complex problems. We are looking for experienced associates who are ready to join a law firm where they can take their careers to the next level. In addition to Workers Comp associates, we are also seeking experienced General Liability associates.
At Drew Eckl & Farnham, we foster an environment that values collaboration and encourages you to invest in your professional development.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $105,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Atlanta, GA 30308: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Workers' compensation: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person