The Pediatric group is an established practice of general pediatrics founded in 1955. Located in Princeton township and in a brand new office, the practice consists of four practitioners and eight full and part time support staff. Conveniently located near downtown Princeton and Penn Medicine Medical Center of Princeton, the practice offers pediatric care to children from birth through college graduation.
We have an exciting opportunity for a FT/PT pediatric nurse practitioner. This position will be responsible for seeing both well and acute patients, recording notes in an EMR program, sharing some night and weekend call, and rotating coverage of well newborns in hospital rounds.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- See and evaluate patients in an outpatient setting who present for well or acute care.
- Diagnose and treat well and acute patients
- Document patient evaluation and treatment in an EMR
- Share night and weekend call
- Round on well newborns at local hospital in rotation with other practitioners.
- certification as a pediatric nurse practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Minimum of 3 years clinical experience
- Working knowledge of EMR record systems
- Ability to work independently and in groups as needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with persons from diverse cultural, socioeconomic, educational, racial, sexual, religious, ethnic and professional backgrounds
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $67,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Private practice
Work Location: In person