** NO 3rd PARTY RECRUITERS
House Group, a dynamic, global consumer product solutions house that creates and commercializes world-class brands is looking for an experienced and strategic Supply Chain Manager with wholesale and direct to consumer CPG experience to join their hardworking team of results driven, creative, fun and collaborative people. Reporting to the Operations Director, the Supply Chain Manager is responsible for developing and delivering the day-to-day operational processes for Beach House Group brands, and other projects as assigned.
- Responsible for realizing the strategic objectives of the supply chain function through clear planning, effective execution and providing simple and precise performance and management reporting.
- Execute global inventory operations including, but not limited to demand planning, vendor relations, 3PL network management, inventory forecasting and purchasing, freight forwarding, warehousing, fulfillment, transportation and returns.
- Own all supply chain KPIs including forecast accuracy, inventory forecasting, inventory turns, in-stock rate, on time delivery/fulfillment, fulfillment/transportation cost, and more.
- Support wider company goals by constantly raising the bar for operational excellence
- Manage planning and inventory control processes. Collaborate with Commercial stakeholders on forecasting through a Sales and Operations Planning process.
- Direct inventory levels to meet customer service, business continuity and cost objectives throughout the distribution network; ensuring efficiency linking suppliers/manufacturing plants, warehouses, distributors and customers to ensure on-time order fulfillment and complete shipments to customers.
- Manage all aspects of product status to meet customer order requirements and accurately track each product through the supply chain process. Provide full status reporting on weekly and monthly basis.
- Collaborate cross functionally with Finance, Product Development, Sales, Customer Service, and Digital to ensure the Operations team is always delivering an exceptional customer experience and achieve brand and company expectations. Communicate with team members and other departments, as appropriate, to assure prompt resolution of problems.
- Develop process maps, cycle times and assist in cycle time optimization to increase inventory velocity and ensure standard operating procedures, metrics and measures are in place.
- Develop project plans; scope, requirements, schedules, communication plans, risk logs, and any other project documents.
- High proficiency in usage of project management tools, develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and problem solving with line managers and other manufacturing leaders.
- Continual improvement of process effectiveness through eliminating waste and implementing process improvements, including ERP system enhancements.
- Performs any other related duties, as may be required by manager.
- Proven capability and success delivering all areas of global operations, supply chain and associated functions.
- Demonstrated deep understanding of supply chain operations, supply and demand planning, forecasting and analytics including working capital optimization, logistics, distribution, ERP systems, data mining and modeling
- Innovative operations and supply chain leadership skills with extensive people management, change management, and system implementation/upgrade experience.
- Experience building teams and developing cross-functional processes and KPIs from the ground up.
- Strong communication skills with broad-based experience in global direct-to-consumer and wholesale CPG businesses.
- Core competencies include: Supply Planning, Demand Planning, ERP, Procurement, 3PL Management, Network Planning, Strategic Planning, Customer Relationship Management, Logistics, Distribution, Change and Process Management, and Project Management
EXPERIENCE and SKILLS:
- 7+ in Supply Chain Planning & Operations roles that are both strategic and executional at a high growth Consumer Packaged Goods and ecommerce company.
- At least 2 years managing high performing supply chain, planning, and inventory operations teams.
- Graduate degree in business or another quantitative or technical discipline a plus
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, finance, engineering or business required
- Operational ERP experience; procure to pay, sale to cash, web service integration applications
- Experience with a complex network of 3PLs, freight forwarders and distributors; USA and international factories; USA and international e-commerce supply chain.
- Exceptional analytical and reporting skills with a data-driven approach to strategy and execution
- Excellent project management, communication and organizational skills; you create strong timelines and budgets, and stick to them
- Proven leadership and people management skills and a passion for developing talent
- Flexible and adaptable; enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
USEFUL, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- NetSuite, Sharefile and Smartsheets exposure helpful
ABOUT BEACH HOUSE GROUP
Beach House Group is a global boutique brand development, design, and procurement company providing unparalleled, full consumer-products solution services to the world’s most exciting retailers, brands, and design partners. We have highly successful launches across a number of CPG categories including Beauty & Personal Care, Luggage & Cosmetic Bags, Stationery, School & Office, DIY & Crafts, Home, Dinnerware, Electronics, Pets, Sporting Goods, Toys and Baby. Beach House is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Supply Chain Management: 6 years (Required)