Enlivant is growing and seeking an Executive Director at Davis Place in Bullhead City, AZ
As the Executive Director, we will look to you to promote our CHIEF core values of compassion, humility, integrity, excellence and fun. The Executive Director is responsible for assisting with the operations oversight at Enlivant communities.
- Ensures compliance with all laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures within the communities
- Provides training and support to all Enlivant team members and promotes quality care and independence for our residents
- Ensures a high degree of resident and team satisfaction at the community
- Additional duties as assigned
- A minimum of three to five years of experience in an operations role
- Administrator’s license or certificate per state requirements
- Associate / Bachelor degree as required by state regulations
- Financial acumen and budget management experience
- Exceptional problem solving and time management skills
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or other prohibited basis.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Bullhead City, AZ (Preferred)
- Assisted Living Facility Manager Certificate (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off