Founded in 1934, Griffin Dewatering is the leader in dewatering and groundwater control. We are guided by an unwavering commitment to our core values and we aim to lead the dewatering and groundwater control industry through a continual improvement process, leading to our profitable growth. We diligently cultivate relationships with clients to help determine their dewatering, groundwater control and pumping related needs, tailor an engineered, cost–effective, first–class solution to meet the needs and deliver the solution in a safe, timely, courteous and professional manner. We recognize that our past and future success heavily relies on the efforts of our empowered, knowledgeable, experienced, dedicated and valued employees. We constantly strive to build lasting relationships with our clients and stakeholders through integrity, respect and performance providing a solid foundation for all of our projects. More information about our company is available at www.griffindewatering.com or by following us on LinkedIn.
The Field Technician will assist with installation and removal of dewatering and treatment systems.
- Conduct all project tasks according to Standard Operating Procedures unless directed to do otherwise.
- Safely load and unload equipment and materials onto vehicles.
- Safely operate hand and power tools, pumps, fusing machines, and electrical equipment.
- Assist in maintaining orderliness of project site and/or shop and yard.
- Safely operate diesel powered hydraulic lifting equipment; i.e., forklifts, skid steers, tow motors, etc.
- Follow directives accurately and efficiently.
- Effectively communication with supervisor and co-workers.
- Legal to work in US.
- Pass required drug and background screens.
- Speak, read, write in English.
- Minimum High School diploma, GED or equivalent and 0 -1 years’ experience in related field.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Percent of Travel Required – 50 -75%.
- Follow specific instructions and carry out tasks in a safe manner.
- OSHA 10 Certified.
- TWIC Card.
- Drilling or construction experience.
- CDL (Class A or B).
- Ability to stoop, kneel, bend and stand.
- Must be able to occasionally lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to load, unload, and move large equipment and tools.
- Continuous walking, stair climbing, and lifting.
- Full range of physical motions associated with general labor work.
- Continual exposure to all outdoor weather conditions (extreme heat and cold); exposure to noise and fumes generated from motorized equipment.
- Title and/or Salary may be adjusted based experience or skills
- Full-time employees may choose from several plans of health and dental coverage. They may also have access to the Griffin Retirement Plan, disability and life insurance, health savings accounts and paid time off. Full-time employees may also be eligible for tuition benefits.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
To join our successful team, submit your resume and follow us on LinkedIn to discuss our opportunities and how you too can be a member of our team.
Job Type: Full-time