Adecco is currently recruiting for a healthcare billing associate. Previous healthcare billing experience in an administrative environment is required. Previous healthcare claims experience is preferred.
This position is with a terrific company in Wilkes-Barre. You will be working dayshift hours, and the position pays $14 per hour. You are eligible for permanent hire after 90 days.
Responds to inquiries regarding the outpatient claims billing status in an accurate, timely and non-biased manner. Reviews/reconciles/completes calls, tasks and patient accounts within the respective financial class in a timely and accurate manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Reviews and responds to claims status on behalf of our clients
- Serves as client representative to patients calling Service Bureau
- Updates and adjusts accounts per additional information provided by patients according to Genpact guidelines and systems tasks and notes
- Completes System tasks assigned
- Acts as a key patient contact addressing inquiries about the appropriate financial class
- Provides assistance/resolution to client�s inquiries
- Uses appropriate systems for payment determination
- Supports and assists team members
- Maintain a current working knowledge of all healthcare related issues and regulations
- Documents response activities to patient claim inquires following Genpact client guidelines and system tasks and notes
- Performs other related projects and duties as assigned
- Prioritizes workload according to the needs/demands of the client.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Employee must be able to work in a fast pace environment and be able to adopt to change at any given time in the industry
- Employee must be articulate and detailed orientated
- Employee must have good organizational skills
- PC literate including AR software, Microsoft Office with strength in Excel
- Must have knowledge of Health Care Claims
- High school graduate
- Six months to one year in a healthcare related field REQUIRED!!
- Efficient computer skills
- Flexibility in work planning
- Ability to handle calls in a fast paced call center environment
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and free Self-Paced Online Training Courses.
Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled