Full Job Description
Position Title: Senior Clerk (Reg FT)
Department: Library & Learning Services
Campus: South Campus
Benefits: CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package. Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other options through the State's retirement defined benefit pension system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
Work Hours (for hourly positions): Monday - Friday; 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. Additional hours, including evening and weekend hours, may be needed to meet the needs of the department.
Salary Grade: SEIU D - $17.86
Job Category: Office Support Staff/Maintenance/Housekeeping
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Slot: 0332
Job Open Date: 2/14/2020
Job Close Date: 2/28/2020
General Summary: Performs general clerical duties supporting the bookstore, library, registration or other college function, department or division.
Must be able to accurately provide information, perform calculations, compile reports, handle money and investigate files and records. Failure to do so could result in financial loss or delay in productivity.
Education and Experience: Requires a high school education or equivalent with one year of related clerical experience.
Skill Requirements: Must have some knowledge in setting up and operating general office equipment such as personal computers and related software or equivalent, telephones, faxes, and other keyboard equipment. Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to work in a general office environment.
1. Performs general clerical duties including preparing correspondence, reports, forms and other data; setting up and maintaining various records, logs, files and reports; receiving and routing phone calls, mail and visitors; receiving and responding to students inquiries and requests; reviewing documents for accuracy and completeness and editing as necessary.
2. Coordinates service calls for office equipment.
3. Handles receipt or disbursement of petty cash during registration activities.
4. Maintains supply inventory.
5. Operates the switchboard as needed.
6. Coordinates the work of temporary, work-study or part-time personnel.
7. Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
Secondary Duties (If applicable): May require some travel to other campuses or locations to pick up or delivery materials. May participate in hiring activities.
Clearances: Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available here.
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://ccac.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=570&site=3
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency