Our Systems Administrators work in a collaborative, agile team environment to support Mastercard’s APT global data centers, providing scalable, secure, and stable infrastructure for both our employees and our customers. You will be joining a team whose goals for 2018 include improving remote users’ experience as we expand globally. This individual will have a direct impact on how we scales and evolves virtual infrastructure in both physical and cloud hosting.
In this role, you will be given the ownership and resources to solve challenging technical problems. Our Systems Administrators have the opportunity to build a long-term and exciting career in a dynamic technology oriented and rapidly growing organization.
What does this mean for you?
- Participating in the evaluation, planning, design and implementation of new application initiatives
- Serving as the expert in implementations and migrations of the latest Citrix and application virtualization technologies; recommending solutions to support and enhance our existing systems
- Contributing beyond Citrix too, by assisting in the creation of the system design, functional specifications and operation for internal development projects and systems
- Identifying opportunities and implementing solutions to improve business processes and productivity, with a keen focus on automation
- Providing on-going support of installed application systems including resolution of application systems incidents, root cause analysis of problems, impact analysis and planning of proposed system upgrades and patches
- Analysis and development of enhancements to meet changing user requirements
- Execution of change control procedures to ensure all enhancements, upgrades and patches are thoroughly tested and planned before implementation in the production environment
- Maintaining all related technical documentation; where applicable, developing and communicating company policies and procedures
- Maintaining corporate Citrix environment
- Manage vendor relationship
All About You
- Prior experience in a systems administrator role
- Ability to solve complex problems independently and in a team setting
- Ability to juggle competing tasks and prioritize
- Proven ability to communicate with team members effectively
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
- Experience working in an agile team environment
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.