Lehigh Valley Dairy has immediate job openings for fast paced and motivated warehouse operators to perform any combination of picking, pulling, and building orders, palletizing products, loading, unloading, and staging materials for outgoing delivery, and working any station or line that is assigned. Additionally, warehouse operators are responsible for safely operating various material and handling equipment and machinery within a warehouse, cooler, freezer or dock environment.
Lehigh Valley Dairy is a farmer-owned brand of Dairy Farmers of America (DFA), a dairy marketing cooperative owned by more than 12,500 family farmers.Our mark matters and it represents the wholesomeness of dairy that we share with our communities and loved ones. DFA manufactures a variety of dairy products, including cheese, butter, fluid milk, ice cream, dairy ingredients and more, under well-known and established regional brands. Our fingerprints touch thousands of brands across the marketplace, and we're passionate about delivering the simple pleasures of dairy to people everywhere, straight from our family farm-owners. At Lehigh Valley, we are proud to provide families with fresh, delicious dairy.
By joining DFA, you can help us continue to make a difference that matters. We care deeply about the well-being of our neighbors and friends, and we celebrate the diversity of our company and our world. It takes an incredible team to deliver the goodness of dairy and enrich our communities – come join us!
OUR OPERATORS FOR THIS POSITION MAKE:
- $27.08 per hour
- Addn'l $0.25/hour night shift differential
SCHEDULE:Shift days/hours can vary depending on the opening.
- Union 401(k) with company contribution
- Competitive pay
- Over time after 40 hours/week
- Shift differential
- Meal Allowance
- 6 paid Holidays, 5 paid Personal Days, and paid Vacation days
- Career growth opportunities – we promote from within!
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits - $36/week
- Service recognition and employee rewards
- Employee referral program
- Uniforms provided
- Boot allowance
- Work for dairy farm families
- And more…
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimal
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings including drug, background and criminal checks
- Must be able to stand, walk, pull, push, reach and bend virtually the entire shift
- Must be ableto lift up to 50 pounds and assist others when lifting is necessary and manually stack and move cases up to 6-8 cases high
- Must be able to work in a wet environment and work in an environment where temperature is maintained at 35–40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays
- May occasionally be exposed to cleaning chemicals
- Training is provided for forklift operator's certification
DFA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is The Law -click here for more information