Condition Assessment Leader- NY/NJ - (155850)
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our 'About Us' video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
In the role of Condition Assessment Lead – NY/NJ, we'll count on you to:
- Take responsibility for area coordination, monitoring and improvement of technical competencies of area staff, and tie into national Condition Assessment expertise across HDR to meet client needs and market drivers, all within direction and goals of business class plans
- Participate in delivery and project management of Condition Assessment services to meet client expectations
- Collaborate on condition assessment efforts with area operations, marketing and project management
- Participate in condition assessment practice and professional discipline groups, project teams and activities to continually improve standards and best practices, and implement effective quality assurance and quality control reviews
- Participate in area strategic planning, budgeting and plan implementation
- Perform other duties as needed
Condition Assessment, job #155590, *LI-MP1
- BS/MS in related engineering discipline. Advanced degree is preferred.
- 15+ years of experience, including expertise in Condition Assessment on a variety of kinds of projects
- PE is required.
- Committed to quality, improvement and HDR values
- Experience to apply technical experience in development and management of diverse teams
- Works cooperatively with other area leaders, operations managers, technical directors and marketing managers on condition assessment efforts
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for; it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
United States-New Jersey-Mahwah
Condition Assessment and Rehab
Sep 20, 2019