Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big picture thinking to make an impact in the DoD Intelligence Community? You understand your customer’s environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission. Your ability to translate real-world needs into technical specifications, makes you an integral part of delivering a customer focused engineering solution.
As a systems engineer on our team, you have the chance to shape our DoD IC customer's mission by leading projects for the Information Technology Operations Manager (ITOM) team. Your customer will trust you to not only design and develop these systems, but also evolve them with advanced technology solutions. On our team, you’ll be able to broaden your skillset into areas like IT Discovery, IT Service Mapping, and IT Event Management. Grow your skills by merging your IT Network Engineering and ServiceNow skills to create a comprehensive Configuration Management Database (CMDB) that will enable IT decision advantage for our client. Join our team and create the future of IT Portfolio and Event Management for the DoD IC.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with ServiceNow and the ITOM Configuration Management (CMDB) services in an Enterprise production environment
- Knowledge of ServiceNow Fundamentals, ServiceNow Adaptive Implementation Framework (SAIF), ServiceNow Implementation Methodology (SIM), or ServiceNow Discovery Fundamentals
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) leveraging EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, and Cloud Formation services in an Enterprise production environment
- Knowledge of Windows Server Administration, Active Directory, LDAP, Single-Sign-on, Authentication, user and group policy objects, and permission levels
- Knowledge of CCNA level networking, including routing protocols, TCP/UDP transmission, IP transit diagnosis, or sub-netting and implementing advanced troubleshooting, including gathering and analyzing IP packet level data
- TS/SCI clearance; willingness to take a polygraph exam
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience in working with PowerShell, Power CLI, Python, RegEx, and batch scripting on either Window or UNIX/Linux platforms is helpful
- Knowledge of the management and operational use of systems monitoring tools, including SolarWinds, Splunk, Microsoft SCCM/SCOM, Nagios, HP NNMi, and integration with ServiceNow
- DoD 8570.01 IAT II Compliant Certification, including Security+, CASP, CISSP, or CISM
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Certification
- ServiceNow Discovery Fundamentals Certification
- ServiceNow Service Mapping Fundamentals Certification
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certification
- ITIL v3 or ITIL v4 Foundations Certification
- BA or BS degree preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You’ll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Engineering & Science University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses, certifications and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, CJ1, ID16, NSG1